Information / Useful Information
GAES Catalunya Bike Race is an individual three day MTB stage race, approved by the International Cycling Union (UCI) as a XCS 2 class event.
It takes place from September 28th to 30th September at Puigcerdà (Girona) a territory in the heart of the Catalonian Pyrenees which is ideal for mountain biking.
- 2th edition
- UCI class 2 MTB stage race
- 1.000 riders from 24 different nationalities
- Individual competition and standings for teams
- Iconic scenery and many fun singletracks
- A 160 km and 4.880 m+ along the catalan Pyrenées
- 3 out and back stages starting and finishing in Puigcerdà and La Molina
- 7.500 € prize money shared equally between elite men and women
- One of the world’s MTB stage races with most riders
- One of Spain’s most important events